In love with pastel colors? Power up your style by wearing these lightweight colors that are easy and cool on the eyes in 6 easy ways!
- What’s more classy than a pastel colored bag? It’ll match anything you wear, but if you want our advice: try pastel with pastel.
- Chill out with a loose graphic tee, and pair it with cute pink fur earrings to add a bit of femininity to your ensemble.
- Shorts ripped at the seams paired with a picturesque jacket is all you need to make a statement during weekend hangouts with your crew.
- Got the guts to slip on a silver velvet dress? You can always play it up with layers. Long sleeved shirts beneath spaghetti straps are now a thing, after all.
- Stay comfortable with running shoes that are too cute not to be shown off. Let the style and comfort of your footwear take you places.
- Overalls look more creative above off shouldered tops. Don’t be a bore, and experiment with this combo.
This article was originally published on Vol. 1 of Meg’s March 2017 E-Magazine
Text: Therese Sta. Maria | Styling: Danica Familara | Photography: Yukie Sarto | Hair and Makeup: Jet Babas | Sittings Editor: RJ Roque