It’s been 14 years since Cady Heron started her first day as a simple teenager in North Shore High School. Now, the film Mean Girls has been the go-to reference for every teenager finding their way through high school or even college!
The film was loaded with different stories to tell and relatable quotes to share. No doubt that it will totally fit into any Filipino situation.
Relatable Mean Girls Quotes
14. When you outnumber all your friends in your extra rice count at Mang Inasal
I’m now the Queen of Extra Rice.
Kneel before me!
13. When you take a really good photo of your best friend’s crush
When your best friend is nowhere to be found but you bump into his crush. You know that one thing that will surely make her day is a really good photo of him.
12. When everything goes wrong… you know where to go.
Just don’t forget to consider their all-carb-diet.
11. When your Filipino mom just won’t nagging
“Bakit di ka bumabangon dyan?”
“Bakit ang kalat?”
“Bakit ka andyan?”
I mean, she can scream at your other sibs, right?
10. When your sibling encourages your mom’s nagging
And when your NICE sibs make unnecessary comments that you know will fuel your mom’s rage. “Oo Ma! Tas kumupit pa yan ng bente sa wallet mo nung isang araw”, “Tapos di pa nagpaalam nung umalis siya kagabi!“
It would be helpful if you just shut up.
9. When you can’t think of a good reason to bail on plans
There’s always that one friend that can’t go to any hangouts and makes several excuses. You know they just want to binge-watch Netflix all day.
Although come on, we’re all guilty of this at some point, right?
8. When you show a meme to your friend and they say, “nakita ko na yan!”
You could have said nicer things!
7. When you see your friend go to a party without you
It feels like we’re not even friends! It hurts a lot.
6. When your mom asks you if you drank with your friends last night
That morning after you slept over at your friend’s house because you were too hungover. And then you have to face your mom’s wrath when you get home.
5. When you’re already home and see your friends’ Instagram stories hanging out
It happens. Friends always go on a spontaneous hangout that turns out to be the craziest night ever.
Friends don’t lie alright!
4. When your friends ask you how many crushes you have
It’s just too hard.
3. Your friend’s face when you tell them you’re treating them lunch
Suddenly, they’re game to eat just because you said: “libre ko na.”
2. When your friend accidentally tells someone a classified best friend information without your permission
It’s a secret for a reason!
1. We all have that one friend with a cool mom
Share this post if you’ve ever been personally victimized by these relatable quotes!