Arianators have been anticipating the release of her 4th album, Sweetener. She has been dropping hints for her beloved fans, but the wait is finally over as Ariana Grande announced that Sweetener will officially be up for grabs on August 17, 2018.
We have all loved Ariana during her Cat Valentine days in Victorious, with the striking red hair, goofy personality, and a powerhouse voice. But since then, she has grown to do even greater things. Some of her most unforgettable moments are what made her THE Ariana Grande of today. And the most iconic ones just happen to be the most shocking ones too.
So to celebrate her 25th birthday, here are 25 times Ariana Grande shook the internet.
1. When she raised a concert for the victims of the Manchester bombing
On May 22, 2017, Ariana was able to produce a fund-raising concert for the victims of the bombing during her concert at Manchester. One Love Manchester was unimaginably ground-breaking. A while later, many, numerous individuals were brimming with priase for Ariana.
2. … And the fact that she never forgets them
so wish i were there with u all today. u have no idea. love you so v much. pic.twitter.com/quoUWllH8B
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 22, 2018
3. The face she pulled during her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show performance
Never forget this iconic scene.
4. When she spoke about feminism fearlessly
5. When she left words of encouragement for young girls
6. When she rocked an “I Have No Tits” pullover that crushed body-shaming
7. The times she attended Women’s March
today filled my heart with so much hope !! got to meet many beautiful, passionate people and march alongside my loved ones. the sun came out for us. we are so much stronger and louder than hatred, ignorance, sexism, racism, agism, homophobia, transphobia, body shaming, slut shaming, prejudice, discrimination of all kinds, patriarchal conditioning and the backwards expectations of what a woman should be! I'm so proud of / inspired by everyone who marched today and thankful that there are so many people on this planet currently celebrating how brilliant and magical women truly are! let's keep our voices loud, passionate & peaceful! let's continue being strong for each other and to build each other up! let us stay connected to our divinity. 🌸♡🌌
8. When she spoke up to defend her gay fans
9. … And transgenders
10. When she dropped the full version of “Knew Better”
11. When she launched her emoji collection
12. When she was featured in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
13. When she perfectly impersonated Jennifer Lawrence
14. That moment when she licked doughnuts and said “I hate America”
Photo via The Hollywood Gossip
15. When she dated a fan (aka Jai Brooks)
YouTube sensation, Jai Brooks from the Janoskians was once just a fan of Ariana Grande. Thanks to Twitter, Ariana noticed him and well… the rest is history.
16. When she performed at the White House twice
17. When she wore The Last Judgement in this year’s Met Gala
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 8, 2018
18. When she was featured in Time’s Next Generation of Leaders
Photo via TIME Magazine
19. That time she had an obsession with planets
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 5, 2018
update: Neptune is better pic.twitter.com/uPJ61poElz
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 5, 2018
20. When she hilariously responded to Millie Bobby Brown’s Instagram post
21. When she brought food for her fans waiting outside her hotel
Ariana bought coffee and signed the cups for London fans! pic.twitter.com/RzD5cz5mLH
— Ariana Grande Today (@ArianaTodayNet) November 30, 2014
22. … and invited some of them to lunch
ARIANA BUYS LUNCH FOR FANS IN TORONTO AT A HOTEL
— ariana grande update (@agbnew) August 9, 2015
23. When she and Pete dressed up as wizards
24. When she broke up with Mac Miller
“Hi! This is one of my best friends in the whole world and my favorite person on the planet Malcolm mccormick. I respect and adore him endlessly and am grateful to have him in my life in any form, at all times regardlessly of how our relationship changes or what the universe holds for each of us.”
“Unconditional love is not selfish. it os wanting the best for that person even if at the moment, it’s not you.”
“I can’t wait to know and support you forever and I’m so proud of you!!”
25. When she got her happily ever after
After her surprising break up with her ex-boyfriend, Mac Miller, she was seen out with Pete Davidson. After numerous investigations about her and Pete and their rumoured engagement, the couple confirmed their engagement themselves. Pete Davidson confirmed it as Fallon welcomed him with a joke “Now, you know you didn’t have to get engaged to Ariana Grande to come on our show, right?” and Pete retorted: “But I did, though….I feel like I won a contest.”
Happiest of Birthdays, Queen Ariana!